Just got these busted/not so busted copper etching plates from a former professor of mine James Lipovac. I think Ill leave most of them the way they are, the nicks and scratches, random open bites and mezzotints will just get integrated into my drawings/medium experiments. Im not going to go crazy into each plate, Im thinking about a cohesive theme that somehow relates to making things out of free stuff.
I also thinking im going to use them as a way to get back into drawing free hand with little reference and less time constructing compositions and scale tweeking on photo shop. Maybe Ill make alil book. That might be nice?
- maeverose likes this
- mac1nsky likes this
- stephenbooth said: Make me a book!
- stephenbooth likes this
- mikesmith187 likes this
- giveamooseamuffin likes this
- minjikwon likes this
- rudimick likes this
- alliwantisahotbath said: A little book would be nice! Thats great, id love to see some free hand drawings.
- negativenancydrew likes this
- catclawpress said: free materials are the best. I like to leave them with their markings, too. make a book!!
- catclawpress likes this
- diebrucke posted this